ICELANDIC PROVISIONS™ ELF HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Icelandic Provisions™ Elf House Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is an online entry Sweepstakes that begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 10/24/23 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 11/30/23 (the “Promotion Period”). By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) Unites States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Icelandic Provisions, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Promo Watch, LLC (“Administrator”), Zillow, Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising, promotion and other agencies (collectively, "Promotion Entities") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you may enter by going online to ElfRealtor.com (“Website”); and follow the instructions to register and complete the entry form as directed (“Entry”). Online entries must be completed by 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 11/30/23.
SOCIAL SHARE – BONUS ENTRY. Entrants may also earn up to five (5) bonus entries by sharing the Sweepstakes with up to five (5) friends via Twitter / X social media platform at the Website at the completion of their registration entry (“Social Share Entry”). Follow the instructions at the Website to complete a Social Share Entry. Only Social Share Entries completed via the Website will result in a bonus entry. You will receive one (1) bonus entry for each friend you tag in your Social Share Entry, up to a maximum of five (5) friends. Only tag those with whom you have a personal relationship. You must be a registered Twitter / X member to complete a Social Share Entry. Twitter / X account registration and Social Share Entry is free. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to Sponsor, not Twitter / X.
Limit of one (1) registration Entry per person/email address AND limit of five (5) Social Share Entries per person/Twitter / X account during the Promotion Period. No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. No mechanically reproduced, altered, forged, or facsimile entries will be accepted. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All potential winning entries are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honored.
Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant in the Sweepstakes, participation will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of participation. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address account associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about 12/1/23 among all eligible entries received from all entry methods combined by Sponsor or its designee. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email, using contact information provided or collected at time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected, provided sufficient time is remaining to award the prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If the potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
6. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize is available. Grand Prize consists of a $10,000 check for the winner; a “fridge full” of Icelandic Provisions Skyr (awarded in the form of one hundred (100) single use coupons to purchase Icelandic Provisions Traditional or Extra Creamy Skyr at nationwide retailers); and one (1) miniature-scale doll house designed to look like an elf house filled with miniature 1:12 and 1:6 scale-sized furniture. WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Total ARV of Grand Prize $15,300.00. Unclaimed prize may not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received and a purchase of Sponsor’s products will not increase the odds of winning. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Grand Prize winner will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the approximate retail value of the prize for the tax year in which the prize was awarded.
7. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within ten (10) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. By entering Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, Icelandic Provisions, Zillow, Inc., Administrator, related companies, their parent companies, subsidiaries, limited liability companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, assigns and the Promotion Entities (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrants and winners (i.e. entrants that accept a prize) release and agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability out of acceptance, possession, use or misuses of the prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including property damage, personal injuries or death) resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner's name, voice, likeness and/or prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, review, approval, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Promotion Entities, their respective affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless phone connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the online entry portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received from all methods combined up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
9. PRIVACY: Sponsor may collect and use personal information that entrants provide to enter the Sweepstakes to actually conduct the Sweepstakes and contact the potential winners. Personal information includes any information that can be reasonably linked to a specific individual, including name, postal address, and telephone number. Sponsor (including any successors or assigns) may use names and e-mail addresses of Sweepstakes participants for future marketing solicitations by Sponsor, unless the participant opts out of such marketing uses. For more information about how Sponsor uses your personal information, please see its privacy statements, located at icelandicprovisions.com/privacy-policy/.
10. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For name of winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 2/10/24 to: Icelandic Provisions™ Elf House Sweepstakes, Attn: Winners’ List, P.O. Box 930175, Wixom, MI 48393-0175. Winners’ list to be available after 12/20/24
12. SPONSOR: Icelandic Provisions, Inc., 134 W. 25th Street, Floor 7, New York, NY 10001.
© 2023 Icelandic Provisions, Inc.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER / X. TWITTER / X IS COMPLETELY RELEASED OF ALL LIABILITY BY EACH ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.